Re: [MiNT] Sharity Light

Am Mi, 9.06.2010, 23:32 schrieb Mariusz Buras:
> Hi there,
>
> I was following this instructions to mount windows volume on my falcon
> http://phsw.110mb.com/nw-shlight.html but it seems not to work. Can
> someone confirm that this indeed works or used to work ?

I don't know about your problem, but here are some tips:

look at the windows security / system event log. I expect there is an
authentication problem.

If this doesn't help, take an network sniffer, and look if windows replies
to the requests with something that sharity light doesn't understand.
Maybe you can work-around by disabling/lowering the auth / security
options for Windows Shares... (These settings can be modified with some
policy editor shipped with windows)

I know that there is an network protocol security based problem between
windows 98 and windows vista shares. I did not get it working...

greets,
ole