Re: [MiNT] ccache 2.4 rpm

m0n0 wrote:
I expect someone already ported ccache, but I didn't found it at the
sparemintpage... so I had a go. I really needed something to speed up
Compilations...

Wow, I didn't know that package.
I have installed the Cygwin's one, it even work with cross-compilers !
And it really speeds up the compilation.

I'm currently using the following, and it works well:
make CC="ccache m68k-atari-mint-gcc"

I need to get accustomed to this new tool.
People compiling stuff on ARAnyM or other Atari hardware will tell us if your MiNT port works well.

Anyway, you had a great idea !
Very good job.

--
Vincent Rivière