[MiNT] ccache 2.4 rpm

Hello, this is my first (public) RPM :)

I expect someone already ported ccache, but I didn't found it at the
sparemintpage... so I had a go. I really needed something to speed up
Compilations... This package seems to work well :)!

Please have a look at the spec file, and tell me how to do it better, if
you like to.

There is just some annoying thing before rpm build finishes:

warning: Could not canonicalize hostname: easymint

I really don't get why rpm tries to do that. I did not configured networking
for my MiNT system.

I also thought this could be the reason why my freetype RPM did not build...
But the written rpm's seem to be ok, so I expect it to be an wrong
assumption.

I uploaded the packages to:

http://freeshell.de/~monokrom/monochrom.net/atari/ports/

and:
sparming.org/incoming

Where should they be really uploaded to make them available to sparemint?
Or is incoming OK?

--
Greets,
Ole