Re: [MiNT] EasyMiNT / Aranym issues?

Eero Tamminen wrote:
If the terminal emulator works correctly,

This has to be proven.

easymint/sparemint terminfo terminal descriptions are correct

The terminfo description is probably incomplete, or not fully adapted to
TosWin or the BIOS console.

and less is compiled with a working (n)curses version,

Not sure, and a lot of stuff has been fixed in the MiNTLib.

I don't see why it wouldn't work properly...?

Your conditions are already important enough to explain a lot of things.

About ncurses, I have compiled the last version for testing the gdb text
ui. There are a lot of test programs provided with ncurses, not all of
them display correctly. The ncurses sources do not require patching,
only the definitions for TOS/MiNT terminals have to be added.
You can find ncurses stuff on my page:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/

The terminfo definitions have to be improved, feel free to do so.

You can also try to rebuild less with new compiler/libraries, I don't
know if it will work better, at least you will have up to date problems ;-)

Alan has probably rebuilt less for Gentoo, you should try his binary.

--
Vincent Rivière