Re: [MiNT] EasyMiNT / Aranym issues?

> I haven't yet decided whether I move the AFROS stuff to my new easymint
> setup (which runs from HD images), or to move easymint stuff to AFROS
> (which works from hostfs which makes many things easier).
I help you with your decision -- move AFROS stuff to easymint, it wont
work in opposite way, mint's unix stuff can't run from hostfs
entirely, I'm not sure whos fault it is but I tried to do exactly that
some months ago -- i.e. bootstrapped mintara.prg + whole filesystem on
hostfs. I came pretty far but then it failed either on some symlinks
or unability to create stuff like /pipe/log or so.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org