Re: [MiNT] rpm building

Am Sonntag, den 13.06.2010, 22:18 +0200 schrieb Peter Slegg
> On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 10:30:40 , Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>
> wrote:

> Should there be an install-lib file created by configure ?

Hello,

I tried to follow this thread via the web interface of the mailing list,
but it seems there is no function to show a whole thread! :(
That would be a cool thing to have! Maybe we could add the mailing list to
some other mailing list archiver, where such thing is possible..?

I don't know what package you are working on, but it seems you stumble
about the make process, not about the specific make process of this
package.
Is that right?

If there is no such target, read the README and INSTALL files which where
supplied with the Source package. Usually you don't have to call
exotic targets like install-lib, and even if you have to, my experience
is, these target are called something like: install.lib by the makefile
developer.
But I don't know if this is an generic rule.

The makefile is sometimes produced by the configure process. That's right.
You should have a look at the produced Makefile and see what targets are in
there ;)

Greets,
Ole