Re: [MiNT] AW: Re: www-browser engines

Am Dienstag, den 01.06.2010, 21:41 +0200 schrieb Eero Tamminen
<oak@helsinkinet.fi>:

> It's a long time since I've used links so I don't remember whether it
> supports mouse.  I've used more w3m as it has more features, including
> mouse
> support...

Of course, links is a GOOD console browser. Yes, it supports the mouse
when used with the right terminal program. But the TOS Terminals that I
used did not supported the the mouse. Maybe mouse support is available with
Conholio...

I do use links often, but just for text based pages :)