Re: [MiNT] Keyboard-problem with XaAES helmut-branch

Am 11.06.2010, 22:59 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

On 06/11/2010 10:00 PM, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

This may be due to mixed-up keyboard-control. Ctrl-Q may be eaten by MiNT.

Try to press blank or tab when this occurs. It does happen very rarely
here (and should never).

I will try this. I could of course not reproduce this problem right now ;-)

That's the problem with this issue. I've been having this since MiNT 1.15. Maybe Ctrl-S helps to reproduce it.

How is clipbrd set in you xaaes.cnf? I get this message when I set
clipbrd=\host\clipbrd\ on aranym but not when it's c:\clipbrd\

clipboard = u:\ram\clipbrd

What does it say with c:\clipbrd? Does toswin copy/paste work? IMHO qed is buggy what clipbrd concerns.

How do you start xaaes?

from init ("console "/c/mint/1-17-cur/xaaes/xaloader.prg" in ttytab).

That would explain the keyboard-issue. I only have this when XaAES is started from a shell, never from mint.cnf.

Btw I just noticed another issue. Taskbar stops receiving events after a
while with this build. Has anybody else noticed this? I will look into
it ASAP.

Strange.

--
Helmut Karlowski