Re: [MiNT] Wrong colors in Jinnee

Hmm, not only colors are strange with this Jinnee ... you certainly
know the famous "EDITOBJC.SLB not found" message... I copied it from
MagiC 6.20 installation into /c/mint/slb (where SLBPATH points to). No
success. Then I commented out SLBPATH in MINT.CNF, copied that SLB
into $SYSDIR and magically, it's ok now (no error message). I suspect
SLB loading doesn't work at all, I remember testing gemma some weeks
ago and with the same result -- unable to load gemma.slb, I thought
it's setup issue on my side but now I'm not so confident.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org