Re: [MiNT] Wrong colors in Jinnee

Hmm, not only colors are strange with this Jinnee ... you certainly
know the famous "EDITOBJC.SLB not found" message... I copied it from
MagiC 6.20 installation into /c/mint/slb (where SLBPATH points to). No
success. Then I commented out SLBPATH in MINT.CNF, copied that SLB
into $SYSDIR and magically, it's ok now (no error message). I suspect
SLB loading doesn't work at all, I remember testing gemma some weeks
ago and with the same result -- unable to load gemma.slb, I thought
it's setup issue on my side but now I'm not so confident.

$SLBPATH is evaluated by the kernel so the problem may be "/c/mint/slb" as the kernel does not understand such pathnames. Try "u:\c\mint\slb".

Loading SLBs worked 3 years ago, but it is always possible, that it somehow got busted in the process of kernel development (as it was with keyboard.c several times, and other modules too).

Pozdrawiam
KMK