Re: [MiNT] Wrong colors in Jinnee

> $SLBPATH is evaluated by the kernel so the problem may be "/c/mint/slb" as
> the kernel does not understand such pathnames. Try "u:\c\mint\slb".
No no, I've checked this, it's translated to u:\c\mint\slb (confirmed
by echo). Interesting thing is while EDITOBJC.SLB was definitely
loaded after forcing it to default path ($SYSDIR), gemma32.slb still
doesn't work (or test.app for gemma still doesn't work). I know it's a
long time but do you remember what requirements has to be passed to be
able to load / use your gemma slb? I tried to copy both kernel32.slb
and gemma32.slb into $SYSDIR but still no luck, test.app always says
cannot open gemma32.slb...

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org