Re: [MiNT] Wrong colors in Jinnee

On 07/21/2010 08:48 AM, Miro Kropacek wrote:
>> $SLBPATH is evaluated by the kernel so the problem may be "/c/mint/slb" as
>> the kernel does not understand such pathnames. Try "u:\c\mint\slb".
> No no, I've checked this, it's translated to u:\c\mint\slb (confirmed
> by echo). Interesting thing is while EDITOBJC.SLB was definitely
> loaded after forcing it to default path ($SYSDIR), gemma32.slb still
> doesn't work (or test.app for gemma still doesn't work). I know it's a

When I try to start test.app, it complains about missing kernel32.slb
and then my Milan freeze if kernel32.slb and gemma32.slb is not located
in $SLBPATH. If they exist in $SLBPATH, test.app seems to work fine.
However, when I exit test.app my Milan freeze.

This is with trunk kernel and XaAES from today.

Jo Even