[MiNT] wiki.sparemint.org as default?

Hi,

I spend some time on sparemint's wiki, even added some bits and I
couldn't find a reason why this wiki shouldn't be as welcome page on
sparemint.org. Jo has done excellent job to put there every important
information, I really see no reason why to keep / update old / static
web. Of course things like changelogs, statistics, RPM packages and ML
archives could be linked as they are from this wiki, at least unless
we find better solution. But the rest -- it's already in wiki!

What do you think?

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org