Re: [MiNT] The Thing vs. XaAES issue.

Am 25.07.2010, 22:28 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

Still, I wonder what triggered the problem w. v1.27, and why it doesn't work on 1-17? If it's a case of "no idea", the AES is on the wrong track imo. Anyone?

I think this will be hard to debug until the Thing sources are available. The last I heard was that everything was OK to release the sources, but nothing has happened yet.

But XaAES-sources are available so everyone who has thing running (I don't) can fix this - and I don't know what kind of bug it is.

--
Helmut Karlowski