Re: [MiNT] ramdisk bug

On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 20:15:10 , Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:
> On 08/11/2010 12:31 PM, Peter Slegg wrote:
>
> > On the first attempt to extract files to /r zip thinks that they
> > all ready exist.
>
> So you have aliased u:\ram to drive "R"? What happens if you extract
> directly to u:\ram instead?
>
> Jo Even

I have   alias R: u:\ram    in mint.cnf

Previously it didn't think it mattered whether I extract to U:\r or U:\ram
but with the latest version the extract or gives Error 50 when dragging &
dropping to U:\r or U:\ram

With R:\ it tries to extract but thinks it has to overwrite and nothing
appears.

I cannot access the Arcview website.

With Arcview I am using unzip.ttp and with TwoInOne I am using STzip2.6
so I am sure it is not down to the zip tool.

Peter