Re: [MiNT] ramdisk bug

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 10:59:14 , Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk> wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 20:15:10 , Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:
> > On 08/11/2010 12:31 PM, Peter Slegg wrote:
> >
> > > On the first attempt to extract files to /r zip thinks that they
> > > all ready exist.
> >
> > So you have aliased u:\ram to drive "R"? What happens if you extract
> > directly to u:\ram instead?
> >
> > Jo Even
>
> I have   alias R: u:\ram    in mint.cnf
>
> Previously it didn't think it mattered whether I extract to U:\r or U:\ram
> but with the latest version the extract or gives Error 50 when dragging &
> dropping to U:\r or U:\ram
>
> With R:\ it tries to extract but thinks it has to overwrite and nothing
> appears.
>
> I cannot access the Arcview website.
>
> With Arcview I am using unzip.ttp and with TwoInOne I am using STzip2.6
> so I am sure it is not down to the zip tool.
>
> Peter
>

>From the bash shell ST-zip works ok:

bash-2.05a# ./stzip.ttp -x  g:\\Archives\\cch_97b.zip -r r:\\
           STZip v2.6    (c) Vincent Pomey 1990-1994

Searching: g:\Archives\cch_97b.zip

 Inflating   : README.TXT
 Inflating   : CCHA97B.RSC
 Inflating   : CCH_97B.PRG
 Inflating   : DEFAULT.CRD
 Inflating   : V_97B.TXT
 Inflating   : CHORDS.TXT
 Inflating   : DEFAULT.CNF
 Inflating   : COACH.HYP
 Inflating   : CCH_97B.RSC

So this might be something to do with how drag & drop is being
handled perhaps ?

Peter