Re: [MiNT] keyboard.tbl / wiki addition / sparemint.org down?

On Mon, 2010-08-09 at 14:44 +0000, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
> Alan Hourihane wrote:
>
> > I've just marked the CVS with BETA status which means that the
> > directory search is...
> >
> > c:\mint
> > c:\mint\1-17-0
>
> May the xdd,xfs, etc. be in both? What is $SYSDIR then?

\mint is for backwards compatibility if people didn't care about
multiple versions.

\mint\1-17-0\ is the new location so people don't break their older
installations.

So if you look at the structure of the tarball, that's the right
locations and mirrors what Frank did in 1.16.

As for SYSDIR, that's an environment variable that's set to point to
where the base mint directory is.

Alan.