Re: [MiNT] xaaes.txt

On 08/08/2010 11:36 AM, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
> I've committed the draft for an XaAES-documentation:
>
> http://sparemint.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/~checkout~freemint/doc/xaaes/xaaes.txt?rev=1.1&content-type=text/plain

Just back from vacation, so I haven't been paying much attention to my
mail lately.

This doc looks very good, but I'm a bit confused... I just had a quick
glance, but I spot references to the "XaAES wiki" which I guess is the
XaAES articles in the FreeMiNT/SpareMiNT wiki. But why separate docs? I
don't see the point in any XaAES-stuff in the wiki when this doc exists.
I'd say we remove the XaAES-stuff from the wiki and just link to this
doc (and remove references to the wiki from the doc!), or put the entire
doc in the wiki.

Jo Even