Re: [MiNT] Missing IMG files from CVS

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 12:02 AM, Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk> wrote:

> O.k. It's worth adding README's to explain the situation.
>
> Sounds like we have codepaths that currently can't be exercised because
> of the lack of these files - yes?
>
> Alan.

Yes, the THEMES.TXT is not for users as such, except that it contains
the file naming convention

The situation with loading of textures does need to be made clear,
especially where people have already taken the time to create there on
themes/skins/texture sets

I will try to post something tonight, something that Helmut can also
use in the new docs..

Paul
but I must first finish the sparemint html patch first