Re: [MiNT] Missing IMG files from CVS

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 10:44 PM, Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk> wrote:
> And
>
> uxterior.img
>
> Alan.
>
> On Mon, 2010-08-09 at 13:43 +0100, Alan Hourihane wrote:
>> It seems the new img files are missing from CVS in both the hc & 8b
>> directories.
>>
>> Where are...
>>
>> vslider.img
>> vslide.img
>> slideru.img
>> slideu.img
>> infou.img
>> ulwtitle.img
>>
>> and from hc only.
>>
>> slwtitle.img
>>
>> Alan.

Currently the only extended texture themes/skins are the ones that I have done

note that the way the extended texture are "implemented", they are
designed to work with the original texture set.

when the initial textures are loaded they populate ALL the textures
(original code). Then (in this order) vertical sliders, unfocused,
unfocused sliders, unfocused vertical sliders

BTW there are currently no docs on creating or using textures in
XaAES, and the "quirks" related to them (except the skinning tut I
have already done)

And yes, slwtitle.img is only present in the HC folder. the texture
gets pre-populated by WTITLE.IMG, and over written if SLWTITLE.IMG is
present on the file system (Scroll-List Window TITLE backgroung image)

Paul