[MiNT] keyboard.tbl / wiki addition / sparemint.org down?

Hi there,

I wanted to add support for an british keyboard to the FreeMiNT running on
my Falcon... but it seems to be an annoying task right in this moment.

1. It would be good to have a set of pre-compiled keyboard tables ready
for download.
2. Because that's nowhere available, I have to dig into the FreeMiNT
sources.
3. I would do that if sparemint.org would be available :(

If I can manage to get the keytable tool I would like to create an set of
keyboard.tbl for different langues and add them to the wiki... Or maybe
anyone sends in their keyboard.tbl ?

Greets,
Ole