[MiNT] No keyboard with GEM=ROM

Hello.

If I put GEM=ROM in MINT.CNF, FreeMiNT runs the ROM AES, as expected.
However, the keyboard does not work in the AES. For example, we can't type anything in the New Folder dialog, and the keyboard shortcuts does not work...

However, the keyboard works fine in textmode programs running on the BIOS console.

Furthermore, if you type some characters while you are on the desktop, then you run some interactive textmode program such as bash, you will see your characters on the bash command line ! It seems that the keystrokes are ignored and buffered while in GEM applications, then they appear after switching to textmode.

I have checked this behaviour on ARAnyM and the latest FreeMiNT snapshot, with both EmuTOS and TOS 4.04.

--
Vincent Rivière