Re: [MiNT] mp and shutdown

On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 20:43:52 -0700 (PDT), WongCK <wongck68@yahoo.com> wrote:

OK, I just understood what has happened : I replied to the originator
of the message instead of the list.
So I copy/paste the reply I made yesterday evening.

--------------------------- Original reply --------------------------
> > When using Taskbar, one only needs to right-click the bar, click
> > shutdown and then depress Enter or click Shutdown - which is far
> > very faster (when it works ;-) ) as it needs only 3 actions
> > against 6 when using the TM -.

Hello,

(I thought I had replied to this mail... must have been very tired...)

> I alwaysá do a CTRL-ALT-DEL to reboot.

Then I could switch it off when the Fuji displays. ;-)

> which is 0 clicks and is 1 single action to me ( 3 keys press together).

Except that using this method, I often get the result shown on the photo
in attachment the next time I restart the system.
To be honest, I can't say for sure that this is related, since it doesn't
happen every time I restart after a Ctrl-Alt-Del.
I just got this a few months ago, as I had tried to restart using this key
sequence, then I had always shut my computer down using Taskbar + Shutdown.
And, now, it's occured 3 times after using the key combo.
I don't know what to think about this.

J.-Luc