[MiNT] inet4: errno is not set correct

Hello to the list,

I think I found an bug within the socket code.

At least it triggers with libcurl, which uses non-
blocking sockets.

Heres what curl basically does:

- Set TCP socket into non-blocking mode
- recv
- recv returns -1, as there Is no data available yet.
- Curl reads errno and just tries receving further
data if errno == EWOULDBLOCK

...But errno is some positive value ( 318, but I doubt
it's usefull to know that) - so CuRL thinks this is an
other (more fatal) error, and aborts the connection.

Anyone is able to fix this, or maybe someone knows
more about the network code and can acknowledge this
bug at source level?

Greets,
Greets,