Re: [MiNT] XaAES + toolbar behavior

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 21:28:31 , m0n0 <ole@monochrom.net> wrote:

>  Am Samstag, den 11.12.2010, 20:54 +0100 schrieb Peter Persson
>  <pep.fishmoose@gmail.com>:
> > 11 dec 2010 kl. 20.49 skrev m0n0:
> >
> >> I guess Windom has it's own Toolbar implementation.... so this is
> >> probably of little help for you, but with WinDom + Toolbar I only get
> >> one WM_TOOLBAR message for a mouse click.
> >
> > Regular clicks seems ok, I only get this behavior when using
> > graf_movebox(). It seems this causes XaAES to generate a WM_TOOLBAR
> > message when the mouse button is released.
> >
> > -- PeP
>
>  Ok, now I understand...
>
>  I guess you know that the mouse click is repeating when you hold it
>  down (just asking to be sure...).
>  Maybe the last mouse event stops graf_movebox, but is also passed to
>  the event list of the XaAES? If thats the case, then this problem is not
>  only related to WM_TOOLBAR, but all the code that makes use of functions
>  like graf_*box  (custom sliders, etc. ).
>
>  Greets,

I don't know if this is related but I reported a strange mouse click problem
some months ago.

Example
I get a mail with a html attachment.
Double-click the attachment and Thing offers me a choice of apps to open
it eg. Highwire, CAB

I double-click on Highwire which opens ok but...

The double-click is also detected by the window underneath (Thing) so it
might try to open another file.

Regards,

Peter