Re: [MiNT] Idea for boot sequence

On Wed, 2010-12-15 at 17:24 +0200, Peter Slegg wrote:
> With a simple boot folder selector it would just be one reboot before fixing the
> problem.

Selecting the correct kernel for the system folder you want to use is
just as simple, and a lot safer.

Btw. I just did a small test. I wrote a "MiNT-loader" which just
Pexec'ed mint.prg from the system folder, and it seems to work fine. I
haven't noticed any side-effects. So it shouldn't be hard to write a
small loader that lists all folders in <bootdrive>:\mint that contains a
mint.prg and let you choose between them.

Jo Even