Re: [MiNT] Idea for boot sequence

> If you broke a symlink then fix it, as  if you mint.cnf's are all the
> same no matter which kernel you boot, you've  broken it. xaloader should
> be in C:\MINT\1-17-0\XAAES\XALOADER.PRG anyway and  your mint.cnf should
> point to that, so I'm not sure why you are using  symlinks.

There is only 2 options that INIT should point to:
1, the xaloader
2. INIT itself for sparemint. (which later will point to xaloader as well)

I use the include in MINT.CNF to select these 2 options.
Of course the include fragment needs to take care of other stuff like the
correct ttytab is used etc.