Re: [MiNT] Christmas release ?? :-)

Am Mo, 13.12.2010, 22:20 schrieb Alan Hourihane:

> 1. select bug reported by Ole. Waiting for feedback on patch I sent.

Sorry, I was busy with NetSurf and I'm still waiting for my CT60 falcon.
I will try the patch with my plain falcon this evening.

> 6. Oh yes, I have, ensure we get the README updated with any relevant
> snippets of what changed in the release. It'd be good for people to have
> a troll through the Changelog and see if they see anything prominent
> that should be mentioned and send in some text.

I'd really like to do some more work for the docs, but NetSurf takes much
time. After I get my first release done, I definitly will put work in it.
However... I once looked through the changelog and I just could find 2-3
things which where really interessting for users...( ??? ) (if there is an
seperate log for Xaees, I have not looked into that). Anyway, I will have
another look into the CVS Changelog and I will gather relevant
informations into an text and post it here, I believe it will take some
days, but definitly before Christmas ;) ( What do you think about a
Happy-New-Year release instead of christmas ;) ? ?).

Greets,