Re: [MiNT] Christmas release ?? :-)

> > 2.  shutdown bug ? Is this resolved ?

Is this the one I reported about shutdown being Stop before completing?
If it is, then I am happy to say that whatever fix that Helmut introduced since
to have avoided the problem.
(IIRC, problem was something to do with displaying non-standard height fonts on
the last line or something like that)

> > 6. Oh yes, I have, ensure  we get the README updated with any relevant
> > snippets of what changed in  the release. It'd be good for people to have
> > a troll through the  Changelog and see if they see anything prominent
> > that should be  mentioned and send in some text.

For one, I am one of those who will read he changelog... how else will one get
to know the new stuff added ??