Re: [MiNT] Christmas release ?? :-)

Am 13.12.2010, 22:20 Uhr, schrieb Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk>:

2. shutdown bug ? Is this resolved ?

Not sure if this is always MiNT-related - seems some users have strange shutdowns on TOS also. And anyway we will never be able to fix it as long as it is not reproducible and there's not enough information passed.

3. Documentation - are we happy with what's currently on the wiki ?

Err - no.

6. Oh yes, I have, ensure we get the README updated with any relevant
snippets of what changed in the release. It'd be good for people to have
a troll through the Changelog and see if they see anything prominent
that should be mentioned and send in some text.

We need a user-part and a developer-part of all changes from 1.16. Most boring job to extract the stuff from the changelog.

--
Helmut Karlowski