Re: [MiNT] XaAES.CNF - does it understand include?

> I imagine it's kinda effort to run in different  environments. I always patch
>the cnf with sed started from the script that runs  XaAES depending on
> what I intend to do, but this is surely not a general  solution. Maybe I'll do
>the include-thing someday.

No problems.
I was thinking of using AWK with env variables sourced in by MINT.CNF include
that will recreate the XaAES.CNF file to the configuration I need.
Probably spend a night on it, so I just pick the include file via Xboot and exec
in Mint will build it.
Just that I'm too busy enjoying the high rez of the ATI card now. :-D