Re: [MiNT] Reminder for bug tracker usage

Hi,
yes, shame on me, i always use the MiNTlist for bug reporting.
But it is mainly because of the direct response and sometimes a matter of
a few (or a lot) questions&answers before a bug is sorted out.

But i promise to post my bugs there in future.
Thank you for this reminder :-)

Lars