Re: [MiNT] Reminder for bug tracker usage

I totally agree with Patrice.
Before I had also a tendency to use the MiNT list for everything
related to it, but after seeing last times traffic and learn how other
projects work I think we should make more use of the bugtracker.

I think that one of the problems of the last attempts to make the bug
tracker more active is that people don't visit it regularly.
It would help for this to send  emails to the list like proposed by
Patrice and also that people with an account edit the "Preferences" in
"My Account" menu to receive emails when something new occurs in the
bugtracker, it's highly configurable, and by default off or only
activated for feature request.