[MiNT] Taskbar area (was: Re: zTask Bug or maybe even kernel bug, or is it my fault?)

On Sat, 2011-01-15 at 12:29 +1100, Paul Wratt wrote:

> > There was a long discussion about the AES setting the accessable desktop
> > size that excluded the area used by the bar.
> >
> > Peter
> >
> hmm, what is it you are trying to do. It sound like you are wanting
> something like the noleft setting used in APP_OPTIONS declarations,
> but for the bottom of the screen.

Something similar I guess. Basically he wants a way to stop windows from
overlapping the taskbar.

> Why not just set the apps you dont want hidden to inhibit_hide=true
> for each app. with APP_OPTIONS declarations.

That's something completely different.

Taskbar can be set to "Always on top" so it will never be hidden.
However, I rarely use it as it will hide the mover-widget and the
horizontal slider of fulled windows.

Jo Even