Re: [MiNT] zTask Bug or maybe even kernel bug, or is it my fault?

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 7:40 AM, Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk> wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 09:12:13 , "J. F. Lemaire" <jflemaire@skynet.be> wrote:
>> On 13 January 2011 22:04, Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk> wrote:

>> bout

>> bot
>> >
>> > I just looked at the wiki and I can't see a mention of what to configure.
>>
>> No need for the wiki. It's explained in xaaes.cnf, and has been for
>> years (icnfy_bottom).
>>
>> JFL
>
> I didn't just mean icons, is there a setting that protects the bottom of the
> screen from all windows ?
>
> There was a long discussion about the AES setting the accessable desktop
> size that excluded the area used by the bar.
>
> Peter

hmm, what is it you are trying to do. It sound like you are wanting
something like the noleft setting used in APP_OPTIONS declarations,
but for the bottom of the screen.

Why not just set the apps you dont want hidden to inhibit_hide=true
for each app. with APP_OPTIONS declarations.

something like no bottom would make the desktop more unusable,
especially on 640x480 screen sizes, but may be nice on 1600x1280 or
1800x1440, etc

Paul