Re: [MiNT] Fileselector filter is case sensitive on VFAT

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 4:09 AM, Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:
> The title says it all. The fileselector filter is case sensitive on
> VFAT-partitions. I think that is wrong, as VFAT is only case preserving.
> PC.PRJ and pc.prj is the same file on VFAT, but when the fileselector
> filter is set to *.PRJ I don't see those *.prj-files.
>
> Jo Even

Search list for previous posts about this, I know it was brought up
before (maybe 6-12 months ago)

I do not remember the outcome of that discussion, but I thought it was
fixed, or a solution was provided, something like:
 use *.PRJ|*.prj
 or: *prj

(Helmut may remember - it is XaAES file selector right?)

Paul