Re: [MiNT] XaAES multi-language help needed

On Sun, 2011-01-16 at 02:01 +0100, Bohdan Milar wrote:

> I started to work on the Czech translation.
> For now I am sending the xa_help.cz file.
> It is done in ISO-8859-2 coding, which is the same as used by get-text localized (.po files) GNU tools in SpareMiNT.

Doesn't the Atari charset have all the necessary characters? If so, how
is this solved in TOS?

> BTW is there a possibility to set system font without the need of using a VDI replacement?

Yes, there's atleast one TSR that does this.

> How should I xaaes009.rsl? It is in some strange coding - I cannot see the German special characters correctly.

On what system is this? With the standard Atari (UK, US, German, Swedish
and Norwegian atleast) charset it looks fine.

Jo Even