[MiNT] zDesk desktop sources available

Hello,

Following an ongoing conversation on the CT60 board over at dhs.nu, Zorro,
well-know Atari coder (zTask, zWeather and zView) has graciously accepted to
release the source code of his latest project (which is GPL already anyway),
on which he does not intend to work anymore. See the 2 videos below for a
preview of the desktop in question:

http://the.zorro.free.fr/tmp/zdesk.mov
http://the.zorro.free.fr/tmp/zdesk2.mov

I suggested to him that the sources (C and/or C++, I haven't yet received
them, but most probably compiled with GCC) be added to the FreeMiNT CVS. He
agrees, and so I would like to have the opinion of the regulars on the matter?
This desktop, as far as I understand, has been designed specifically for MiNT,
so it seems to be its natural habitat to me.

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire