Re: [MiNT] zDesk desktop sources available

On 01/09/2011 12:58 AM, Jean-François Lemaire wrote:
I suggested to him that the sources (C and/or C++, I haven't yet received
them, but most probably compiled with GCC) be added to the FreeMiNT CVS. He
agrees, and so I would like to have the opinion of the regulars on the matter?
This desktop, as far as I understand, has been designed specifically for MiNT,
so it seems to be its natural habitat to me.
I think this is great :) I only know zDesk from a couple of videos so I don't know anything about it's quality, but in general I think it would be great if a desktop was included in the FreeMiNT project.

Jo Even