Re: [MiNT] Fileselector filter is case sensitive on VFAT

Am 15.01.2011, 00:34 Uhr, schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@helsinkinet.fi>:

If I'm writing the mask sure, but I was thinking of cases where the program
opening the file selector defines the mask either in lower case or upper
case and files on the case sensitive file system happen to be in other case
than what the program uses...

I had some automatism for such cases, but people didn't like it - so now only a TOS-domain-client gets all.

The pattern is always insensitive when it's preceded by | as described in
the docs.

How many *programs* use that? :-)

One! :-)

--