Re: [MiNT] Taskbar area (was: Re: zTask Bug or maybe even kernel bug, or is it my fault?)

Am 15.01.2011, 14:58 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:

With XaAES if a window is maximsed it will overlap the task bar area and
it is this that I would like to avoid. Windos does do that. That max desk
areas does not include the task area.

Again not true: I'm writing this in fulled opera, no taskbar visible.

Only issue to fix in XaAES might be to set fulled window minus taskbar-area. I guess this could go to the bugtracker (feature-request), unless there is a config-option already.

I would spend some time fiddling with the XaAES settings but I have to reboot
every time since the XaAES restart locks my system up.

Also your XaAES should restart fine if started from an shell. I do that 255 times a day (Quit XaAES, start again).

--
Helmut Karlowski