Re: [MiNT] Taskbar area (was: Re: zTask Bug or maybe even kernel bug, or is it my fault?)

Am 15.01.2011, 16:05 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:

Again not true: I'm writing this in fulled opera, no taskbar visible.

I just tried it with Windows folders, Firefox and other apps and none
of them over-write the task bar when maximised.

See below: When taskbar is always on top the screen-area *could* be limited to its upper border. Did you read the old discussion?

Only issue to fix in XaAES might be to set fulled window minus
taskbar-area. I guess this could go to the bugtracker (feature-request),
unless there is a config-option already.

As reported and logged on mantis, if I exit XaAES from the task mgr,
it will restart but the mouse pointer is frozen and I have to reboot.
I start XaAES from init, that may be the cause, but it is strange that
XaAES and all the normal start-up apps are re-started ok and then it
locks up.

Then you're lucky - I don't even get that far. Just start XaAES manually!

--
Helmut Karlowski