Re: [MiNT] XaAES multi-language help needed

Am 16.01.2011, 02:01 Uhr, schrieb Bohdan Milar <bohdan@milar.name>:

How should I xaaes009.rsl? It is in some strange coding - I cannot see the German special characters correctly.

Every coding is strange to someone ;-)

I would like to add Czech string in ISO-8859-2. Should I delete the German ones or just add "CZ:" line to the end of each
section and ignore difference of codings?

Don't care about other languages - just enter your stuff as cz:... in the coding you think is correct.

BTW: Don't know which rsl you use, the latest is here:

http://sparemint.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/~checkout~freemint/xaaes/src.km/xaaes009.rsl?rev=1.1.2.3&content-type=text/plain&sortby=date&only_with_tag=helmut-enhancements

BTW: With my charset your text looks like below.

--
Helmut Karlowski