Re: [MiNT] New RPMS (curl, libjpeg, hermes, libiconv, libfreetype2)

Am Freitag, den 04.03.2011, 11:58 +0100 schrieb Mark Duckworth <mduckworth@atari-source.org>:
Actually..  I just read your blog post and it suggests that the libs
will be multiarch and binary packages will be build per architecture -
m68kmint m68k020mint and cfmint....  I'm starting to think that this
really is the best way to go about this.

I'm just wondering about building rpm's natively.  There might be
tests that run that won't work on the coldfire build.   I guess you
would just decide your build system and the other arch's would be
considered cross compiled?

Well, currently the RPM's think that the m68000 isn't cross-compiled, when I remember correctly. Maybe it even thinks m68000 is getting cross compiled... But you are right, I haven't thought about that...

for feature rpms I will do it the way that you suggested, this is the way that looks best to me :)