Re: [MiNT] Localisation of other MiNT SW

Dne 3.4.2011 00:25, Helmut Karlowski napsal(a):
Am 02.04.2011, 22:11 Uhr, schrieb Bohdan Milar <bohdan@milar.name>:

The rsl-file should be there. What is the exact XaAES-version you use?

0.999
freemint-1.17-02042011.tar.bz2

That cannot work, the translation-feature has been implemented later.

What CPU do you need, I would upload a running XaAES to my website.

I do the tests on my TT030.

Try this:

http://home.arcor.de/zabruder/atari/system/xaaes030.km.gz

Well, this does not run on my system.
Needs kernel 1.18.0
I have installed official 1.17.0 and alternatively freemint-1.17-02042011.tar.bz2

I don't think you're doing anything wrong, there must be another reason.

I hope so.

Except using the wrong XaAES ;-)

Yes, that explains the situation :-)
So I wouln't be able to use the rsc_lang features until I (somehow) get and install freemint 1.18 ?

Regards,

Bohdan