[MiNT] SV: SV: Eiffel wheel mouse

I think it can be done better.

1. XaAES always use only vex_wheelv.
2. If Eiffel-support is enabled in the kernel, the Eiffel scrollwheel scancodes are filtered out by the IKBD handler (like the mouse packets are done today), and XaAES's vex_wheelv-handler is called. If Eiffel-support is disabled, the Eiffel scrollwheel scancodes are still filtered out but now sent to the underlying keyboard handler so the VDI (or special driver) can pick them up.

Passing the mouse wheel scancodes down to the underlying handler is probably the best. Then you can drop Eiffel-support in the kernel, and use a TSR to implement the missing vex_wheel.

Jo Even