Re: [MiNT] Proposed modification to k_init.c (XaAES)

1. Why should XaAES make assumptions about this stuff? I guess it is to prevent the user from making mistakes, but if you put a screen enhancer (centscreen, blowup etc) into the equation,
the user is still perfectly capable of making similar mistakes anyway.
I agree completely. To me the best way looks to remove this part of code.

Generally, this mode-code approach in xaaes.cnf I find very strange, especially with combination of screen enhancers and/or fvdi configuration, which re-defines the resolution again.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org