Re: [MiNT] New Gentoo Packages

On Jul 5, 2011, at 3:22 PM, Alan Hourihane wrote:
>It's a completely separate install.
>The files listed currently on the gentoo site are pure 68000.
>I have a pure 68060 and coldfire gentoo environment too, but they're a
>little behind on the builds.
>Alan.

Okay, just to clarify here (and I apologize for not keeping up) is this
actually "do-able" on a stock 68000 ST, when you say "pure 68000",
or does it sill require a higher end machine to function correctly?

Thanks!

--
Welcome To DarkForce! www.darkforce.org "The Fuji Lives.!"
An Atari SW/HW based BBS - Telnet:darkforce-bbs.dyndns.org