Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT binaries and CPU specific versions

Le Thu, 14 Jul 2011 20:33:22 +0200
Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr> a écrit:

> m0n0 wrote:
> > Oops, I thought you where talking about the archive file....
>
> Of course the archive file name should contain the architecture name :)

Did not someone had a project to put MiNT kernels in /mint folder, like
xaaes modules, and make a small loader for \auto folder, which would
simply run the needed kernel for the current architecture?

Bonus option: force running a specific kernel for debugging/testing
purposes.

--
Patrice Mandin
WWW: http://pmandin.atari.org/