Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT binaries and CPU specific versions

14 jul 2011 kl. 20.41 skrev Patrice Mandin:
Did not someone had a project to put MiNT kernels in /mint folder, like
xaaes modules, and make a small loader for \auto folder, which would
simply run the needed kernel for the current architecture?

I did, but you all f*cking hated it :-D so I threw it in the toilet. But no worries, I've got no hard feelings about that :-D

Bonus option: force running a specific kernel for debugging/testing
purposes.

Great idea.

-- PeP